Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st of September 2009

long time didnt write the blog edi...
normally i juz abandon it as usally xD
now me not at home yet...
although felt abit not comfortable...
but still going to fren house to online~xD
actually today got FOB classes de...
but i felt uncomfortable so i didnt go lorx~~
sry for wei xian since he need to attend the class alone >.<
recently i'm swifting myself to new house...
that's the reason for me can't online recently~~
need the TM ppl fix the telephone line 1st~~haiz~
now is so boring and my fren is sleeping atm...
and i grab his comp for use xD
just now suft net for 3 hours...
my eye is so blur for the moment =D
i need a rest~lol
p/s: actually i duno what im doing atm, just nothing to do and come here to write something...xD
this semester is sucks for me since i nid to attend two subject that i attend b4 de...
feel like skip the class always lols~~
get fat recently...
anyone got idea to keep fit? lol
later go back and finish my FOB assignment!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment