Monday, October 12, 2009

12th October 2009

Not much thing to describe about the lecture on today~~
just pass thru the Broken English Econs Lecture
and the F*rking Boring FOB Lecture >_<
but the L&L Tutorial class is funny since our team is making fun wif it =D

But b4 the FOB class~~
go to SSD and found heng hao gang playing UNO lol~~
then "bryan kun" is came~~
he wanted to capture "sue chan" photo but failed~~
then i teach him the skill~~
and i captured one~~xD
instead of other's privacy so it wont post in here =D
that's the fun on that time~~haha =D

when i going back to old house and planning to go for swimming...
sumthing "suprise" is coming over me~~
when i making a turn and going to basement...
sumthing happened!!!
inside my front wheel de thing spoil at that time!!!!
and my car jam at that time...
can't go further or reverse and block other ppl way~~
the thing inside my brain is panic, panic, still is the panic...
then i call my fren talk talk talk~~~
sumthing that i duno~~~
and called mum...
but she call me find a hammer whack the car or burn it =<

Finally i go looking for a "foreman"~
is so lucky that i still can found a "foreman" around 6 x.x
then he go and changed sumthing and charge me 200 bucks T_T
lucky my mum give back to me =D
i just post the pic since i duno how to describe that thing lol~~




the thing that black black de inside the pic =D

No comments:

Post a Comment